Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm SO SUPER SORRY!!! :(

First off I'd like to apologize for taking off so much time between my 'blogs (weblog). I have been super busy, and between choosing new drapes for the living room, cleaning out the 'fridge, staring into Josh Hamilton's eyes as he tears it up for the Rangers, and getting super pumped for the new season of 'So You Think you can Dance?', I've also been working on getting my Master's degree. Some days I feel like Rodney Dangerfield in 'Back to School' (minus the Triple Lindy!!) Anyways, this means I'll probably be the boss of many of thoses who read this blog someday, so step lightly, I will be making a list!!!! As I become an advanced educator, I've also decided to add a new feature to my blog: FEBE: For Educators by Educators!!!! Be sure to look for that. Until next time, I look forward to having my Masters and offically being better than you!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home